Hello Hungary – Touristic Portal
1. General information
1.3. The Website provides tourism-related services (hereinafter: ‘Services’) for the Users. Services include particularly the availability of tourism-related publications, the exploration of accommodation, restaurants, other service providers and programs. Hungarian destinations and service locations available on the Website can be visited by Users, they can engage in leisure activities there or utilize available services thereof.
3. Resort to the Website
3.1. Website is available through https://hellohungary.hu domain.
4. System requirements
4.1. Technical conditions necessary for using the Website must be met by the User.
4.2. Service Provider is entitled to specify which devices are compatible according to the current state and standards of technology. Service Provider does not provide devices and does not take responsibility for the performance of any compatible device or for its continued compatibility with the services and updates of the Website.
4.3. The Service Provider excludes its liability, to the extent permitted by law, if User is unable to use the Website or although User is able to use the Website but only to a limited extent by reason of network congestion, or errors related to computers or other devices, networks, electronics or communications which are outside the scope of interest of the Service Provider.
5.1. Tourism-related publications
5.2. Recording previous activities
User logged in pursuant to section 13 can save publications, gastro venues which can be later displayed for themselves on the Website from their profiles.
User logged in pursuant to section 13 has the opportunity to subscribe for the notifications of the Website thus User can be regularly informed about the latest content.
5.4. Map view
Touristic service providers who are contracting party to the Service Provider can be found on the map of Hungary. Individual touristic service providers might be accessed by Users directly from the Website by links to their website and by the possibility of direct phone call. In addition, immediate route planning is available with a link to Google Maps.
5.5. Event calendar
Users can get to know Hungarian tourism-related programs and events fitted in a calendar.
5.6. Audio guide contents
6. Duration and termination
- by initiating the termination with pressing ‘Delete User Account’ within ‘View Profile’ function and the following confirmation: or
- by sending a written notice (including e-mail) to the Service Provider that User wishes to terminate their account.
Service Provider processes the request then ensures the permanent deletion and termination of account of the User.
- circumstances occur in relation with suspicion of misuse of the Website;
- Service Provider decides not to provide services anymore through the Website.
7.1. The complete content of the Website and the Services is the property of Service Provider or third parties, and it is protected by all applicable copyright laws with all rights reserved. All rights on the Website, the underlying software, the content and the layout is in the property of Service Provider and third parties.
- copy for backup;
7.3. Beyond section 7.2., User may not sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, spread or use for commercial purposes the Website and the Services in any way without the express written consent of the Service Provider. The User may not reproduce (completely or partly), transmit (electronically or other way) or modify, display, transmit, license, connect, or use the Website for commercial purposes in any other way.
8. Obligations of the User
8.2. In addition, the User shall not misuse the services available on the Website and shall comply with the following obligations:
- the User shall not duplicate, copy or stream the Website to another device beyond its ordinary use and backup purposes;
- the User shall not translate, link, alter or modify the Website, its source code or any part thereof, and shall not allow the Website or its source code to be incorporated into or to be used by other services or software;
- the User shall not decompile or reverse engineer the Website, shall not disclose, neither completely or partly, the source code of the Website; shall not create derivative work form the Website or any part thereof.
9. Services free of charge
9.1. The Website and the services available are provided free of charge.
10. Data protection
11. A Felhasználási feltételek módosítása
12. Liability and limitation of liability
12.1. To the broadest extent permitted by the applicable law, the liability of the Servicer Provider for contractual and non-contractual damages (whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal basis, including latent defect) arising in connection with the use of the Website, regardless the legal basis, is limited to the following:
- The Service Provider is liable up to the amount of foreseeable damages typical for this type of contract, resulting from the breach of essential contractual obligations.
- The Service Provider is not liable for breach of non-essential contractual obligations or any other relevant duty of care due to slight negligence.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of savings, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or liability for claims of third parties (even if advised of the possibility of such damages).
12.2. The Service Provider shall take all reasonable action to keep the Website up to date. However, it does not provide any express or statutory warranty in respect of the content and information contained or published on the Website, including, but not limited to, the adequacy, accuracy, completeness, and any related warranty of any content for a particular purpose. The content displayed on the Website is provided by the Service Provider in the accessed condition, without any warranty of any kind.
12.3. The Users of the Website are responsible for verifying the accuracy and the current validity of all information before acting on such information and the risk associated with the use of information on the Website is borne by its visitors. The limitations or restrictions indicated in this paragraph shall apply only to the extent that their application or enforcement is not prohibited by mandatory provisions of law.
13. External login (Facebook and Google)
13.1. Users are able to login to the Website through an external authentication party, that is Facebook or Google, using their registered account. In this case, details of the Facebook or Google account used for login, as defined in section 13.2., are shared with the Website upon login and a temporary ID is created for the User. Detailed information on the sharing of personal data shall be provided to the Users by Facebook or Google upon login.
13.2. With the Facebook or Google login, the Service Provider shall receive the following data from the external authentication party:
- external Facebook or Google ID,
- first name,
- e-mail address,
- Facebook/Google authentication token.
However, at the first login, User may refuse the share of their e-mail address at the external authentication party.
13.3. The Service Provider shall provide the User a unique ID upon the first login. The unique ID is randomly generated and does not display in any form on the Website.